Meet the professional XRF
- World’s fastest XRF analyzer (throughput above 400 000 cps) – highest accuracy and excellent precision within the shortest measurement time
- 60 kV X-ray tube voltage allows to analyze rare earth elements using K-series and consistently improves sensitivity to the high-energy elements from Pd (Z=46) to Ba (Z=56)
- Up to 1000 μA X-ray tube current improves accuracy and detection limits for light elements (Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S) and allows to use small-size collimators (<1mm) for small spot analysis
- Motorized collimator changer for small spot analysis of jewelry, welds etc.
- Helium purge feature improves sensitivity to light elements (Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S) several times
- 16-position automatic sample changer increases the productivity of your lab
- Sample spinner for analysis of inhomogeneous samples
- Excellent calibration stability, compensation of ambient temperature and pressure influence
- High-resolution CCD camera for precise sample positioning
ElvaX Pro is the most powerful EDXRF spectrometer among the ElvaX Family for the most demanding users. It offers excellent performances for the light elements analysis, as well as for the high energy elements including the rare earth.
Improved Light Elements Capabilities
Small Spot Analysis
Rare Earth Elements
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-60