Meet the future of handheld XRF
- World’s fastest XRF analyzer (throughput above 350 000 cps – more than twice as fast as any other handheld XRF) – highest accuracy within the shortest measurement time, excellent precision
- World’s smallest (236 х 193 х 68 mm), and lightest (1.05 kg with a battery) handheld analyzer – easy to operate
- Dustproof and waterproof instrument body, with IP-67 ingress protection rating – ProSpector 3 can be operated even under water!
- Automatic collimator changer for small spot analysis of jewelry, welds etc.
- Folding display – for easy operation in the lab stand without connecting to a PC
- Highest mobility – up to 16 hours of autonomous operation on a single battery charge, hot battery swap
- Superior calibration stability, compensation of influence of ambient temperature and pressure variations – no need to spend time for calibration
- Two CCD cameras for macro- and micro- view
- Full compatibility with ElvaXTM PC software
- Radiation safety: proximity sensor and low count rate detection
Data can be transferred from ProSpector 3 to a PC directly via USB, WiFi or Bluetooth connection. MicroSD socket is also available for data storage and transfer. The detector shield protects detector Be window, the most fragile part of the instrument, from being punctured by sharp objects like wires, shavings etc.
Large folding display
Small spot analysis
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-50
Operating system: Windows EC7
Analysis algorithms: Fundamental parameters (FPA), Empirical (regression) calibrations