The most suitable Portable XRF Analyzer
for Mining and Exploration
- Fundamental parameters analysis of unknown samples without empirical calibration. User Factor Calculation Method enables to enhance analysis accuracy for a specific site.
- Averaging function to minimize error during analysis of inhomogeneous samples.
- With the help of a laboratory stand, ElvaX Geo is transformed into a desktop instrument working with ElvaXTM PC software.
- ElvaXTMsoftware allows not only to perform in-depth analysis of XRF spectra but enables to create calibrations of your own.
- ElvaX Geo supports integration with an external GPS module via Bluetooth. The Acquired data can then be used in a GIS.
- The analyzer comes with the watertight case, holster for carrying, composite pole, and laboratory stand.
ElvaX Geo software uses both the Fundamental Parameters and the Empirical Calibration Methods. Fundamental parameters analysis of unknown samples without empirical calibration is remarkably accurate. However, every instrument is calibrated for the basic mineral types with NIST or NIST traceable samples. ElvaX Geo demonstrates excellent limits of detection and repeatability. ElvaX Geo is capable of analyzing the whole range of minerals without prior calibration.
Delivered with foamed case
Digital X-Ray Source digiX-50
Operating system: Windows EC7
Analysis algorithms: Fundamental parameters (FPA), Empirical (regression) calibrations